Archive for April, 2009
It’s Gmail’s 5th birthday today!
I can’t believe I’ve been using Gmail for 5 years already. I still remember the time when Gmail first launched, it was opened via invitation only. Each email account can only invite another 50 users, then the limit soon raised to 100 and at the end this awesome free service was open for everyone to use.
I love Gmail and I can’t live without it, you wanna know why?
- Gmail is fast. Less page refresh is required.
- Gmail allows personalization through Gmail Labs.
- Gmail is smart. I love the way how it treats all emails with same subject title as conversations. I’ve already said goodbye to messy inbox since 5 years ago.
- Gmail’s storage is increasing every second. It simply means Gmail grows together with you.
- Gmail saves tons of my time. There are so many things I can do with it and I don’t even have to leave my browser, such as viewing all sorts of attachments, checking my schedule, chatting, etc.
I hope they keep improving Gmail in term of its features and security. Also, I hope Gmail will soon jump out from its beta version as I can’t believe it’s still in beta version after 5 years. Haha…
Keep up the good work, Gmail Team!
Happy birthday, Gmail!
It seems that the second Google Pagerank Update happened just right after April Fool day. Some of my websites including this one still remain the same Pagerank but there are some increment in others, which can be considered as good news.
How’s your website? Hope you have good news too.
You may use this Pagerank Checker to check the latest Pagerank.
You can even show off your Pagerank on your website using the Pagerank button created by the website.