Archive for November, 2011
Two phones chose this special day today 11/11/11 to officially launch in Malaysia, one is Samsung Galaxy Note and the other is the long anticipated new Motorola RAZR. RAZRTM is the most well-known model of all Motorola mobile phones in the history and they are using the same name for this latest smartphone that is impossibly thin, lightweight, fast, and tough! I believe the legendary name RAZR is suitable for this new phone as it features some incredible specifications and the price is only RM1,999!
Below are some facts of Motorola RAZR :-
- Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (supports up to optional 32GB microSD)
- Display protected by scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- Back cover encased in laser-cut KEVLAR fiber
- Splash-guard coating shields (splash resistant)
- 4.3″ qHD (960×540 resolution) Super AMOLED Advanced display
- 69mm wide x 131mm long x 7.1mm thin
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS
- 8MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- Micro HDMI port with 1080p HMDI Mirror Mode output
- Full HD 1080p video capture with image stabilization
- 1780mAh non-removable battery
Samsung Galaxy Note is hitting the shelves today and the RRP (recommended Retail Price) is RM2,299 in Malaysia. If you are looking for a mobile device that is a hybrid of mobile phone and palm-size tablet then Galaxy Note is for you as it features a huge 5.3″ screen and it comes with an advanced smart stylus called S Pen.
Below is the highlight of its specifications :-
- 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- 16GB Internal memory & optional microSD (up to 32GB)
- 5.3″ HD Super AMOLED screen (1280 x 800, 285 PPI)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1080p 30fps Full HD video recording
- S Pen (Advanced smart pen)
- Li-on 2,500 mAh battery
Global positioning system (GPS) device has gained its popularity in Malaysia in the past few years and we have seen many different brands coming into the market with competitive prices since then. It’s always good for the consumers to have options picking the right GPS device because each of us may have different considerations in term of the pricing, features, hardware, ease of use, etc.
Recently I got my hands on this affordable Gogopal Q4.3 GPS Navigator which is selling at only RM299. It is one of the cheapest 4.3″ touch screen GPS devices I’ve seen in the market so far.