Archive for the 'Game' Category
Rovio Mobile just released the much anticipated Angry Birds Star Wars in all major platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Mac, PC and more! Get the game in the download links below and enjoy smaching the pigs.
Mobile Phones & Tablets:
- Android – Google Play – Free
- Android HD version – Google Play – US$2.99
- iPhone – App Store – US$0.99
- iPad – App Store – US$2.99
- Windows Phone – Windows MarketPlace
- Windows 8 Tablet – Windows Store
- Kindle Fire – Amazon
- Windows PC – Angry Birds Online Store – US$4.95
- Windows PC via Intel AppUp – Intel AppUp – US$0.99
- Mac PC – Mac App Store – US$4.99
Don’t forget to view the awesome Angry Birds Star Wars cinematic trailer too.
There’s a golden egg in Angry Birds Seasons to unlock a secret Samsung Galaxy S II level. This special level was dedicated to only Samsung Galaxy S II user but I think it’s now available to Galaxy S users too as I managed to unlocked it on my Galaxy S. You may want to check it on your mobile if you have Angry Birds Seasons installed.
Playing secret Samsung Galaxy S II level on my Samsung Galaxy S
This secret level has a totally different gravity pull than other Angry Birds level. It’s a different playing experience altogether. Below are the steps to unlocked this Golden Egg :-
- 1. Go into Summer Pignic episode in Angry Birds Seasons.
- 2. Play Level 3.
- 3. Shoot the white bird to the left, drop its explosive egg at the edge of the platform.
- 4. If the egg hits the edge of the platform, a golden egg is found.
- 5. Enjoy playing the secret Samsung Galaxy S II level. :)
Check my video tutorial to see how it is done.
This secret level was used in the recent Asian Angry Birds Challenge. Details of the competition will be coming up in the next post. :)
Two weeks ago I was in Helsinki, Finland, as one of the finalists for Asian Angry Birds Challenge organized by Finnish Airlines Finnair and Rovio’s Angry Birds. Asian Angry Birds Challenge is a campaign to promote Finnair’s new route to Singapore and in conjunction with Angry Birds’s business strategy to focus in Asian markets. Anyway, I’ll leave the details and what was happening during the contest in the upcoming post because this post is all about Angry Birds! :D
A day before the Asian Angry Birds Challenge contest, we were invited to have an exclusive tour to Angry Birds Headquarters located in Espoo during the 2-day stay in Helsinki.
In this Angry Birds Headquarters tour, I got to meet some developers behind the famous Angry Birds game, hear the latest Angry Birds news and get the some insider information of Angry Birds future plans.