Don’t you just hate it when you see the following picture while surfing on the Internet using Nokia N900 or any other phones?
Well, no more frustration as I’ll show you a trick to play flash right in the web browser of your Nokia N900. This trick works for many sites, including Facebook and Youtube videos.
You’ll need this application installed on your N900 :-
- Tweak Flash Plugin Version
Below are some simple steps to play Flash in your Nokia N900 web browser :-
- 1. Search for the above application in Application Manager and install it.
- 2. Launch the application once you’ve installed it.
- 3. Start surfing! :)
For some reasons, the application might not be able to run by double-clicking the application icon. No worries, you just need to launch the application via X-Terminal. Below are the steps to launche the application from X-Terminal :-
- 1. Search for rootsh in Application Manager and install it.
- 2. Open X-Terminal and type sudo /usr/bin/tweakflashver then hit Enter. This command will launch the Tweak Flash Plugin Version application.
- 3. Once Tweak Flash Plugin Version application is running, you can start surfing! :)
Below is the video showing you this trick :-
If you think this trick is useful, please feel free to share it with your friends who are using Nokia N900 as well.
Best Deal Ads :
Related Posts :
- Maxis Win Back Extension For iPhone 5
- Celcom Offers Samsung ATIV Smart PC Bundled With Celcom First Data Plan
- HTC Butterfly, Samsung Galaxy S III Mini & Sony Xperia Tipo arrive on Celcom!
- Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 Are On Sale Now In Malaysia
- Nokia 808 PureView (41MP camera) Available Now In Malaysia For RM1899
- A Closer Look At Nokia Lumia 800
Powered by Disqus