It’s the 10th year since I first started using a mobile phone back in 1999. My mobile phone history is as follows :-
- Nokia 2110 (1998) – Huge, heavy & with retractable antenna (you won’t get to see this anymore. LoL).
- Nokia 8110 (1999) – This is the one that you see in the movie Matrix.
- Nokia 5110 (2000) – Very durable & it’s still working.
- Nokia 3210 (2001) – I still think this is one of the nicest designed Nokia legacy phone. Mine got stolen.
- Kyocera TG200 (2002) – This is the lightest phone I’ve ever used, only 75g!
- Nokia 6610 (2004) – Bought it for my Bachelor degree thesis because it’s one of first few S40 phones with J2ME enabled and I needed one.
- Nokia N73 Music Edition (2007) – My first N-series Nokia phone.
- Nokia N97 (2009) – My latest Nokia phone. Love every bit of it!
Nokia has always been my first choice when choosing a mobile phone and one of the main reasons I like about their phones is none other than it’s durability. All Nokia phones I own as listed never died on me and I only changed them for a better phone.
I believe the durability of Nokia phone is quite well known all thanks to their extensive product testing of their products. Do check out the following video I just came across and I feel like sharing with you all :-
Hope you enjoy it. :-)
Best Deal Ads :
Related Posts :
- Celcom Offers Sony Xperia Tablet Z From RM1438 With Celcom First Data Plans
- Maxis Win Back Extension For iPhone 5
- Celcom Offers Samsung ATIV Smart PC Bundled With Celcom First Data Plan
Powered by Disqus