Last week I posted 10 Nokia N9 HD videos into my Youtube Channel and they have already received more than 18k views in less than 1 week. Looks like a lot of people are interested in this smartphone that runs on MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan OS.
My Nokia N9 videos are quite brief because I had only 1 hour+ to explore everything on the phone during the special preview session. I tried my best to capture as many things on video but I think that’s not enough for you all so I decided to write this long post to feature all the important aspects I found in Nokia N9.
Below is a list of the key features of Nokia N9 :-
- OS: MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan
- Processor: 1Ghz ARM Cortex-A8 OMAP3630 (45nm)
- GPU graphics processor: PowerVR SGX530
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB OR 64GB
- Display: 3.9″ (resolution 854×480) WVGA AMOLED display with curved Gorilla glass, no air gap, anti-glare polarizer
- Network: Pentaband (WCDMA 850, 900, 1900, 1700, 2100), Quadband (GSM/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900)
- Camera: 8MP Carl Zeiss, auto-focus, 28mm wide-angle lens, 2x LED flash
- SIM card type: Micro-SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, A-GPS, WiFi 802.11abgn, NFC, 3.5mm AV connector, micro-USB
- Battery: 1450mAh
- Size / Weight: 116.45mm (L) x 61.2mm (W) x 7.6-12.1mm (T) / 135g
Ever thought of having a laser projector that is small in size and light-weight so that you can conveniently bring it around and on top of that being compatible with many portable devices on different occasions? I-connect ViewX Laser Pico Projector could be the right projector for you.
I was totally impressed with the size and weight of I-connect ViewX Laser Pico Projector when I first got it for a review. It sports a dimension of 14mm x 60mm x 118 mm and weights only 122g including battery. It looks just like a mobile phone and I’m sure it fits nicely in any adult’s hand, even kid’s!
I-connect ViewX Laser Pico Projector
I-connect ViewX Laser Pico Projector is the first palm-sized projector that is compatible to Apple’s iPod touch, iPhone and iPad. The projector is completely plug-n-play and it works instantly with all these iOS devices.
September last year, Nokia shot the world’s smallest stop-motion animation named Dot using a Nokia N8. Now a short film named Gulp has broken a world record for the world’s largest stop-motion animation and it is entirely shot on a Nokia N8 too.
This new stop-motion film was created by Sumo Science at Aardman and shot at Pendine Beach in South Wales. Watch the video below and be amazed. :)
Last week, Motorola Atrix was launched in Malaysia and 2 specially designed accessories were introduced as well :
- Motorola HD Multimedia Dock : RRP RM439
- Motorola LapdockTM : RRP RM1399
Both of these accessories run on Motorola’s revolutionary webtop application, which aim to bring desktop-like or laptop-like PC experience on a smartphone. You may read the details of these 2 accessories and webtop application in my previous post.
Take a look of how Motorola Atrix is used on the Motorola HD Multimedia Dock :-
The video below will show you how Motorola Atrix is used on the Motorola Lapdock :-
I love football and I’m a huge fan of Chelsea Footbal Club since Gianfranco Zola’s era. Watching Chelsea play live in the stadium is one of my dreams, which I have yet to materialize it.
Last year I went to Chelsea’s home stadium, Stamford Bridge, but unfortunately I couldn’t get the ticket as it’s already sold out for the match Chelsea vs Blackpool which they trashed Blackpool 4-0. Therefore, I had no choice but to watch it live on the TV at a local pub.
Outside Stamford Bridge Stadium before the match Chelsea vs Blackpool
This year my dream will come true as I’ve got a paid of tickets for the match Malaysia XI vs Chelsea when Chelsea is coming for their Asia Tour 2011 on 21st July 2011! All thanks to Noobie for arranging the tickets and Samsung for bringing the team to Malaysia.
Well, you can get the ticket and a Chelsea jersey free as well. Just purchase any Samsung product(s) worth at least RM300 in a single receipt and enter the SMS contest as published in the poster above. Not only you stand a chance to win a ticket to watch Chelsea live, you might get a chance to sit with the team during the match!
Earlier today WordPress found some malicious codes in several popular plugins, namely AddThis, WPtouch, and W3 Total Cache. These malicious codes may run as cleverly disguised backdoors on your blog, which is dangerous!
Therefore, WordPress urged all WP blog users who have these plugins installed or upgraded recently to reset your password immediately. Do not use the same password as the new password!
To reset the user’s password in your blog is easy. There are 2 ways to reset the password :-
1. Reset in WP Admin Panel
- 1. In the Admin Panel menu, go to Users.
- 2. Click on your username in the list to edit.
- 3. Scroll to the bottom to the New Password section and type in a new password in the two boxes provided. The strength box will show how good (strong) your password is.
- 4. Click the Update Profile.
2. Reset without login to WP Admin Panel
- 1. Go to your WordPress Login page.
- 2. Click on lost password.
- 3. Enter your user name and the email address on file for that account.
- 4. The new password will be emailed to your email address.
Meanwhile, all password at wordpress.org were forced-reset so you’ll need to request for the new password to be sent to you in case if you need to login to wordpress.org.