- Fixed moderate security issue where a malicious Author-level user could gain further access to the site.
- Remove pingback/trackback blogroll whitelisting feature as it can easily be abused.
- … and more.
Files affected in this upgrade are :-
This update is a mandatory security update, so an upgrade from any older version is highly recommended. Just go to your WordPress Dashboard > Update, select “Upgrade Automatically” or “Download 3.0.2″ to manually update the files listed above.
Best Deal Ads :
Related Posts :
- Protecting Computers & Electronics Using UPS By APC During Storm Season
- Security Advice From WordPress : Reset Your Password Now!
- Securing Wireless Network Using Maxis WiFi Modem (E5832) – Advanced
Powered by Disqus