I came to Kuala Lumpur from Penang for the Nokia E7 Premier Preview yesterday and will be staying here for a few days. What I brought with me are some clothes, Apple iPad and Maxis WiFi Modem. That’s all I need for this short trip because the 2 devices really are my best travel mates.
Some users of Maxis WiFi Modem complain that it’s quite inconvenient to use the modem while traveling because it can only be charged via USB port so we still need a PC or laptop. Well, that’s just partially true.
The reason I’m saying Apple iPad and Maxis WiFi Modem are the best travel mates is that you can charge the modem using Apple iPad’s charger! The output of the charger is 5v and 5v is what a USB device needs to be charged, so they work perfectly fine. Of course, I’ll only do this when I don’t have a PC or laptop with me. Charging the modem in the traditional way using the USB port of a PC or laptop is still recommended.
All in all, I only need to bring 3 things when I go travel to stay in touch with the Internet. :)
p/s: This entire post was composed, edited and published on Apple iPad and connected to Maxis WiFi Modem.
Maxis10 – Apple iPad & Maxis Wifi Modem (E5832) Review Series
- 1. Maxis10 – Apple iPad & Maxis WiFi Modem (E5832) Review
- 2. Share Wireless Broadband Using Maxis WiFi Modem (E5832)
- 3. Maxis Wireless Broadband Special Promotion! Save RM20/month!
- 4. Securing Wireless Network Using Maxis WiFi Modem (E5832) – Basic Mode
- 5. Securing Wireless Network Using Maxis WiFi Modem (E5832) – Advanced Mode
- 6. Apple iPad + Maxis Wireless Broadband = Save RM170 Instantly
- 7. The top 5 things I do MORE of … now that I have the Maxis WiFi Modem
- 8. 12 Things You Can Do In The Car With Apple iPad & Maxis Wireless Broadband
- 9. Maxis Wireless Broadband Speed Tests In Penang, Malaysia
- 10. Apple iPad (or iPad 2) & Maxis WiFi Modem Are Your Perfect Travel Mates
- 11. The top 5 things I do LESS of … now that I have the Maxis WiFi Modem
Best Deal Ads :
Related Posts :
Powered by Disqus