Archive for the 'Technology' Category
Apple co-founder and two-time CEO Steve Jobs has just passed away a few hours ago today at the age of 56. I just feel like writing a blog post as a memorandum.
I admire and respect him as an entrepreneur who believe in things he was doing and was so passionate in doing them. He has walked into many people’s life and changed the way we live. Without him, the mobile device industry won’t be the same today. It’s no doubt Steve Jobs is a legend and what he has left is a legacy.
May you rest in peace, Steve Jobs. You’ll be dearly missed. :(
The long anticipated Nokia N9 will be hitting the shelves at Nokia stores in Malaysia on this coming Friday (7th October 2011).
The Nokia N9 is available in three colors: black, cyan and magenta, with 2 storage options of 16GB and 64GB. The Nokia N9 16GB will be retailing at (RRP) MYR1799 (US$563 or EUR424) and 64GB at (RRP) MYR2088 (US$654 or EUR492).
While you are waiting for the arrival of the latest Nokia smartphone, feel free to check out the main features of Nokia N9, 3D gaming experience on Nokia N9 and a detailed preview of Nokia N9 to know more about the device.
By the way, there’s one thing not many people know about Nokia N9 is that Nokia N9 is the world’s first smartphone with Dolby Digital Plus decoding and Dolby Headphone post-processing technology, so you get a surround sound experience with any set of headphones or speakers.
So head over to any Nokia Store nearby to enjoy the smooth swiping experience this Friday and you might even win yourself a brand new Nokia N9 if you are visiting selected Nokia Store in Kuala Lumpur!
Visit the official Nokia N9 product page for more information.
Good news to all Angry Birds lovers and Nokia Symbian^3 phone users, Angry Birds game for Symbian^3 has gone free! Quickly head over to Nokia Store to download Angry Birds v1.6.3 for free now! It’s a full version with 255 levels for you to play.
The application size is about 15MB so a WiFi connection is recommended for downloading. :)
Hope you enjoy the game!
Good news for all Malaysian, especially those who are staying in Kuala Lumpur (KL), as you might win yourself a brand new Nokia N9! This latest phone from Nokia is expected to hit the shelves anytime next week in Malaysia so you could be one of the first few to own it. Three (3) lucky winners will be picked daily in this contest, so there will be a total of 30 winners!
I’ve summarized the steps to win a Nokia N9 as below :-
- 1. Between 7th – 16th October, spot the Nokia N9 Ninjas at the roadshows in KL and get a Shuriken-shaped redemption card from them.
- 2. This redemption card entitles you to redeem for an exclusive Nokia N9 Shuriken Magnet at any Nokia Stores.
- 3. After getting the Shuriken Magnet, SMS N9<space>Serial Number on the card within the Nokia N9 Shuriken magnet packaging<space>Full Name<space>IC number to 32111. SMS must be sent from 9pm the same day of getting the Magnet till 9am the next day.
- 4. Shortlisted potential winners will contacted by hitz.fm to answer a simple question. If you get the answer right, a brand new Nokia N9 will be yours!
For more information of the contest, please visit swipe.nokia.com.my/n9ninjas/.
Good luck to you!
I just attended the media launch of Nokia N9 in Malaysia on 13th September and below are some important announcements made during the events :-
- Nokia N9 will be available in Malaysia in early October 2011
- Available in 3 colours : Black, Cyan & Magenta
- 2 storage options : 16GB or 64GB
- Prices : 16GB (RM1799) ; 64GB (RM2088)
- DiGi & Celcom will offer the Nokia N9 with attractive data plans
Check out the demonstration video of Nokia N9 below by Anthony Wilson, Nokia Head of Marketing Singapore, Malaysia & Brunei, during the event. He gave an introduction to all main features of Nokia N9, hope you enjoy the 10 minutes video.
I managed to record a video of me playing Need For Speed – Shift (a 3D Racing Game) on Nokia N9 during its media launch in Malaysia early this week on 13th September.
Below is the video I took :-
Nokia N9 is known to be good in multitasking, which simply means you can run several applications simultaneously. As you can clearly see at 3.06, the game is still running when I swipe from the corner of the phone. Besides, I completed the entire game while there are 7 other applications running in the background at the same time.