The long awaited Yes 4G postpaid plan was finally launched today! Before this, there were only pay-as-you-go prepaid plans being offered since their official launch in November 2010.
The official Yes 4G postpaid plans are :-
- Super 48 – RM48/month, 1.5GB data
- Super 68 – RM68/month, 4GB data
- Super 98 – RM98/month, 6GB data
- Super 168 – RM168/month, 10GB data
The network speed of all postpaid plans is uncapped so you may enjoy up to 20Mbps! Besides, the postpaid line won’t be barred and no extra charges will incur if the monthly data quota is exceeded but the network speed will be reduced. No exact figure on what the throttled speed will be though. Will update again once I get the information about it.
Contract Or Not?
If you sign up a 12-month contract, you are entitled for a free Yes Go 4G Dongle, while you get to choose between a free Yes Huddle or Yes Zoom if you sign up for a 24-month contract.
Existing prepaid customers may also opt to convert the existing prepaid line to postpaid without the need of a contract.
Fees To Pay?
There are 3 types of fee to pay upon signing up a postpaid line :-
- Activation Fee : RM100. A non-refundable one-off charge when you sign up for a new postpaid plan or convert your existing prepaid line.
- Plan Advance Payment : RM50. Will be refunded when the line is terminated.
- Device Upfront Payment : RM200. Applicable if you subscribe to a 24-month contract and will you’ll get a RM10 rebate per month for 20 months.
Device Upfront Payment is waived if you sign up for a 12-month contract. You’ll still get a free Yes Go 4G Dongle.
* Fees information obtained from Yes 4G customer service officer.
Terminate Postpaid Line While Still In Contract?
You’ll have to pay all the remaining monthly fees for the entire contract. For example, if you signed up for a postpaid Super 48 plan with a contract of 12 months and terminate the line in the 4th Month. You’ll have to settle a payment of RM384 (RM48 X 8 months).
Besides, if you terminate your plan before your contract duration ends, your Plan Advance Payment and Device Upfront Payment will be forfeited.
For more information, please visit the FAQ.
Best Deal Ads :
Related Posts :
- Send Virtual Gifts On Facebook And See Them Turn Real!
- Yes 4G Launched Super Postpaid Plans With Unlimited Data
- Free Box.net 50GB Online Storage For iOS (iPad, iPhone & iPod) Users!
Powered by Disqus