I’ve uploaded a short video in Youtube showing you how to use the TV-Out feature of Samsung Galaxy S. By using TV-Out, the image you see on the phone will be displayed on the TV. This makes the TV-Out feature comes in handy in several occasions, such as :-
- Sharing with your friends and family the pictures and videos you’ve captured.
- Playing songs through the TV with better sound quality.
- Slide-show presentation
- Playing movies on the hotel TV when you are traveling
- Playing games on a larger display if you think the 4″ AMOLED screen is too small. :)
- Many more…
To enable TV-Out, go to Applications > Settings > Sound and display > TV out. By the way, the TV system in Malaysia is PAL.
When TV-Out is enabled, the sound will come out from the TV speaker making watching movie using Samsung Galaxy S a different experience.
Hope you like this video.
Samsung Galaxy S Review Series
- Samsung Galaxy S Unboxing
- 10 Things You Want To Know About Samsung Galaxy S
- What Samsung Galaxy S Review Should I do?
- Samsung Galaxy S Super AMOLED Screen Close Up
- Samsung Galaxy S TV-Out Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S 5mp Camera – Features & Pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S Camera : HD Video
- Samsung Galaxy S Battery Tests
- Samsung Galaxy S Reception Test
- Samsung Galaxy S Reviews Wrapping Up
Best Deal Ads :
Related Posts :
Powered by Disqus